Newton, Wisconsin – Omega Fields, Inc. has continued its 12+ year advertising relationship with InfoHorse.com (www.infohorse.com), the nation’s largest horse website. “We have been the main sponsor of the Equine Health page on infohorse.com for most of those 12 years and have also recently become the main sponsor of their new site’s Canine Health page on dogowner.com. As part of our sponsorship we provide 4 equine nutritional articles annually to InfoHorse to help educate their readership on important issues in the Equine Health arena. We value our relationship with InfoHorse because of their commitment to the Equine market as well as our positive results from our advertising there.” according to Moriarty – Omega Fields President.
Here are the facts according to InfoHorse:
- InfoHorse.com remains the biggest National Advertiser of Horse Products in America, reaching about 1 million horse owners annually with an average of 800,000 Product Page views-- per month.
- HEALTH is our NUMBER ONE most clicked on area carrying 97% of our traffic.
- 82% of our readers stated they came to InfoHorse.com from the Catalogs (Jeffers, ValleyVet, SmartPak and Dover top 4 in our survey)
- In July we opened up a SISTER SITE called "DognOwner.com" which is on track for nearly 400,000 dog owners.
- HEALTH is our NUMBER ONE most popular area on our new site DognOwner.com
About Omega Fields
Omega Fields® is recognized as a minority-owned business. Its mission is to offer the finest quality, most nutritious products at fair prices, and to provide outstanding customer service. Omega Fields wants its customers to have exceptional experiences with their products, staff, websites and retailers.
Omega Fields is the first manufacturer in the animal health industry to use human-grade, non-GMO stabilized ground flaxseed, rich in fiber and antioxidants, and containing the optimum ratio of the full spectrum of Omega 3, 6, and 9 Fatty Acids for equine, goat, canine, poultry and human nutrition. The innovative use of flaxseed milled with a unique stabilization technology ensures long shelf life and superior quality for Omega Fields’ products.